domenica 10 luglio 2011

Modern Talking Vevo - Sexy Sexy Lover



Testo:
Oh Iґm looking on the same old star
Iґll be there fot you - but youґre so far
Please come back to me - I canґt love a memory
Youґre the nearest thing to heaven girl
Baby just for you, Iґll fly around the world
Oh everything Iґll do, I do just for you

My sexy, sexy lover, oh tell me thereґs no other
Thereґs no other, oh deep in your heart
My sexy, sexy lover, I wanna be your cover
Thereґs no other, whoґs breaking apart
Oh my sexy little lover, swear there is no other
Iґll feel alone, when Iґm coming home
Oh, my sexy little lover, tell me thereґs no other
When Iґm down, need you all around

Iґm not a man, who wants to be alone
I canґt love you at the telephone
Oh baby you and I, weґre flying one mile high
Oh nobody knows, how I feel tonight
I would die for you, if youґre by my side
More than you will know, oh babe my love will grow

Traduzione testo della canzone (in italiano)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...